So seeing as I forgot to post a word yesterday I will do two for today.
So the word for yesterday is можно. In english mojna (a hard j not a soft spanish j).
It means may I. I chose it because its another one of those words that can help you get your point across without having to know a lot of the language. To use this word point and say it :)
And today's word is извините. In english izvinite.
It means excuse me or sorry. This is another one of those very helpful words that can be used in almost every situation and it can be used in conjunction with the word from yesterday :)
So the word for yesterday is можно. In english mojna (a hard j not a soft spanish j).
It means may I. I chose it because its another one of those words that can help you get your point across without having to know a lot of the language. To use this word point and say it :)
And today's word is извините. In english izvinite.
It means excuse me or sorry. This is another one of those very helpful words that can be used in almost every situation and it can be used in conjunction with the word from yesterday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment