Today's word is сдача. In english sdacha.
It means change, as in I need change for this twenty. I chose this word because it is very important to ask for change when you are paying for something that costs 400 rubles and you only have a 1000 ruble bill. Luckily at the restaurant we went to today our waitress asked us if we needed change because none of us could remember the word for it. If not she would have ended up with a very very nice tip.
It means change, as in I need change for this twenty. I chose this word because it is very important to ask for change when you are paying for something that costs 400 rubles and you only have a 1000 ruble bill. Luckily at the restaurant we went to today our waitress asked us if we needed change because none of us could remember the word for it. If not she would have ended up with a very very nice tip.
No comments:
Post a Comment