So the word of the day is путешествие. In english pooteshestvie
It means trip. I chose this word because today I am headed off to Sochi!!!!! We are going on an overnight поезд, or poezd (train), and we will get there sometime tomorrow. My host mom and I are making a tons of the cheese biscuits today for me to take with me on the train so that makes this trip twice as exciting as it already was. Get ready for a super long blog post when I get back and hopefully lots of pictures :) Talk to you all next Wednesday!
It means trip. I chose this word because today I am headed off to Sochi!!!!! We are going on an overnight поезд, or poezd (train), and we will get there sometime tomorrow. My host mom and I are making a tons of the cheese biscuits today for me to take with me on the train so that makes this trip twice as exciting as it already was. Get ready for a super long blog post when I get back and hopefully lots of pictures :) Talk to you all next Wednesday!
Have a great trip sweetie!
ReplyDelete